Not many of us like summers. But this year, the case is totally opposite. Everybody is impatiently waiting for beams of sun to be at their peak. No, not for mangoes. Well… They too are our heartthrob; however, Game of Thrones is a bit more close to our heart. Why should it not be? After all, season 7 is expected to be its second last season.
Let’s look into the updates quickly
- Dragons are the real spark of this series. Talking about them, the new director, Matt Shakman, has said, “They will be ‘the size of 747s’ in the new series.
- There is an addition in the characters. Ed Sheeran and Mastodon’s Brent Hinds are going to perform a cameo role in the season 7. Click here for details…
- Its fantastic team has given hits and goose bumps in the form of Game of Thrones official trailer, which was released by HBO on March 9, 2017.
- In case of notables like Game of Thrones, it rarely happens in the entertainment industry that something does not get leak. The same has happened here too. The photos of new set were leaked online in March’s first week. We are going to share them soon. Be patient. *Winks*
- The glamorous wolves will give life to this series. And guess what, Maisie Williams has shot some scenes with them in Canada. Wow!
- There were some rumors about Bastille & UFC fighter Conor McGregor joining Team-GoT, but they have totally denied the rumors. So sad and unfortunate.
- Spain, Northern Ireland, Iceland and Croatia. These countries have the honor of greeting Team-GoT. Many scenes were shot there and it has raised our excitement level.
- Season 7 has four directors. One newbie, Matt Shakman, is an addition.
- There has been an addition of many new characters. They are going to be performed by Jim Broadbent, Tom Hopper, Regan Parkinson, and Noah Syndergaard. Well it sounds great. Click here for details…
- Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark, reveals a secret about her character. She has given a hit that she will go darker and turn evil. Therefore, possibilities exist that she may not be alive in the final season. Come on now, we definitely want her to be the part of the final season. It will be a joy watching the Starks take their revenge and live happily ever after.
What are we going to see in season 7?
Although all other seasons from 1 – 6 started in March or April, but this one is going to be live in July 2016. David Benioff and Daniel Weiss said, “We are beginning a bit later because winters are here at the end of this season (6) – and which means that sunny-sunny weather is not going to really serve our object any further.”
The show is expected to be air in the USA 2 to 3 months later than usual, on July 16, 2017. However, those living in UK can catch the episode twice on July 17, 2017 on Sky Atlantic and NOW TV). The airing time is expect to be at 2 am and 9 pm respectively.
How long will we be able to enjoy it – number of episodes?
As per Maisie Williams (Arya Stark): “We just have 7 episodes this time, but there is a twist and surprise for the audience. We are shooting for bit long than normal, so there is going to be more content.” Iain Glen has explained in detail that this series has only 13 episodes left. So there is going to be “15 hours” of the content – which is equal to about. 69 minutes per episode.
Breaking bit about season 8 as well… Cool, isn’t it?
They are going to be 6 episodes in the final season. This was confirmed on March 12,2017. This broke my heart and made me cry.
But our curiosity and zeal remained constant. So… Hey, July, when are you coming? 😉